I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Amazon Updates Maps API, Adds 3D Vectoring and Fluid Movement
- Google Closes Freebase, Launches Knowlege Graph API
- Sony To Launch Google Glass Competitor Along With An SDK
- Twitter Digits API Now Supports Custom Theming
- Migme's Developer Program Monetizes Emerging Markets
- Sinch's New SMS API Reaches Over 100 Countries
- Madeleine L’Engle on Creativity, Hope, Getting Unstuck, and How Studying Science Enriches Art
- How New York Became New York: A Love Letter to Jane Jacobs, Tucked Inside a Graphic Biography of Robert Moses
- At What Point Are You Actually Dead?
- Wendell Berry on Solitude and Why Pride and Despair Are the Two Great Enemies of Creative Work
- Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress: A Tender Story of Gender Identity, Acceptance, and Overcoming Bullying
- Carl Sagan Explains How Stars Are Born, Live, and Die
- Margaret Mead on Myth vs. Deception and What to Tell Kids about Santa Claus
Like My Contributions?