I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: PowerClerk Interconnect Reduces Solar Install Cost, Integrates Via API
- Google Announces Improvements to Google Tag Manager Including New API
- Google Launches Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK
- How To Develop an Android Wear Application
- KPIs for APIs: API Calls Are the New Web Hits
- Today in APIs: BBC Worldwide Chooses Apigee Edge API to Manage Traffic
- Apple Watch SDK, WatchKit, Will Be Released in November
- Ursula K. Le Guin on Being a Man
- Are Writers Born or Made? Jack Kerouac on the Crucial Difference Between Talent and Genius
- A Stocking for a Kitten: Beautiful Vintage Children’s Book Illustrations of Domestic Life in Eastern Europe
- A Few Maxims for the Instruction of the Over-Educated by Oscar Wilde
- Umbrella: A Tender Illustrated Love Letter to Time, Anticipation, and the Art of Waiting by Mid-Century Japanese Artist Taro Yashima
- The History Manifesto: How to Eradicate the Epidemic of Short-Termism and Harness Our Past in Creating a Flourishing Future
- Friedrich Nietzsche on Why a Fulfilling Life Requires Embracing Rather than Running from Difficulty
Like My Contributions?