I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Amazon Underground Trumpeted as New Android App Monetization Model
- Daily API RoundUp: Google Maps Roads, Movin, Sighthound, InPlayer
- How to get Social and Professional Info From Email Addresses with Pipl
- How Linked Data Solved A Digital Age Marketing Problem
- How Indiana’s Legislative Site Foiled Attempts to Scrape It
- How APIs Power News Organisations
- Daily API RoundUp: YAY Images, ECMWF, ZebraPlan, Mythic Spoiler
- The Silent Music of the Mind: Remembering Oliver Sacks
- Love, Kindness, and the Song of the Universe: The Night Jack Kerouac Kept a Young Woman from Taking Her Own Life
- August 31, 1837: Emerson’s Superb Speech on the Life of the Mind, the Art of Creative Reading, and the Building Blocks of Genius
- Goethe on Beginner’s Mind and the Discipline of Discernment in Your Media Diet
- The Iron Giant: The 1968 Classic Celebrating Humanity’s Capacity for Harmony, Reimagined in Gorgeous Illustrations by Artist Laura Carlin
- Hegel on Knowledge, Impatience, the Peril of Fixed Opinions, and the True Task of the Human Mind
- Amanda Palmer’s Extraordinary BBC Open Letter on the Choice to Have a Child as a Working Artist
Like My Contributions?