I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- First Data Enlists Apigee to Handle Electronic Payments
- Concur Highlights Uber & Airbnb APIs at DevCon
- Today in APIs: Qucit Offers Predictive Bikeshare Availability API
- Ziftr Provides Cryptocurrency API Implementation Advice
- Progress Software Acquires Telerik, Gains Developer Community Depth
- Crowdfunder.co.uk API Simplifies Crowdfunding Integration
- Today in APIs: Deeplink Launches API for Better Mobile App Interoperability
- How to Do Nothing with Nobody All Alone by Yourself: A Timely Vintage Field Guide to Self-Reliant Play and Joyful Solitude
- Mark Twain on Slavery, How Religion Is Used to Justify Injustice, and What His Mother Taught Him About Compassion
- What Is Philosophy For? A Beautiful Animated Manifesto for Undoing Our Unwisdom, Cultivating Our Character, and Gaining Perspective
- Once Upon an Alphabet: Oliver Jeffers’s Imaginative Illustrated Stories for the Letters
- A Wave in the Mind: Virginia Woolf on Writing and Consciousness
- The Most Generous Book in the World: An Illustrated Celebration of the Little-Known Sidekicks Behind Creative Geniuses
- October 22, 1964: Jean-Paul Sartre Becomes the First Person to Decline the Nobel Prize
Like My Contributions?