I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: Canada Will Hold Massive Hackathon in September
- Events.com API Aims to Please Event Coordinators
- FiftyThree Debuts SDK to Coax Paper Adoption
- Companies Revisit API Usage Limits as Markets Change
- Dropbox Launches Two New APIs
- Senzari Introduces MusicGraph.ai Music Graph Analytics and Intelligence Engine
- MuleSoft Extends Microsoft Integration Reach
- The Poetics of Reverie: Philosopher Gaston Bachelard on Dreams, Love, Solitude, and Happiness
- Love Is Forever: A Children’s Book That Helps Kids Deal with Losing a Loved One
- Astronomer Jill Tarter on the Ongoing Search for Extraterrestrial Life and How She Inspired Carl Sagan’s Novel-Turned-Film Contact
- July 23, 1951: How a Vintage Children’s Book Saved New York’s Iconic Little Red Lighthouse
- Debriefing: Susan Sontag Reads from I, Etcetera
- The Universe, “Branes,” and the Science of Multiple Dimensions
- Shakespeare, Sadness-Shaman: How Hamlet Can Help Us Through Our Grief and Despair
Like My Contributions?