I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- ScientiaMobile Launches WURFL Device Detection API for Scala
- Monitr Announces Finance API for Economic Trend Analysis
- Couchbase Unveils Mobile for Unity at GDC
- TigerText Opens Its Secure Communications Platform to Developers
- Dropbox Sparks Controversy With API Design Decision
- Google Releases Cloud Status Dashboard to Monitor Service Disruptions
- ArenaNet Announces Guild Wars 2 APIs and App Development Contest
- Annie Dillard on the Two Ways of Looking and the Secret of Seeing
- David the Dreamer: Extraordinary Philosophical 1922 Children’s Book Illustrated by Freud’s Cross-Dressing Niece Named Tom
- Roald Dahl on How Illness Emboldens Creativity: A Moving Letter to His Bedridden Mentor
- Special Delivery: A Sweet Children’s Book Starring a Heroine Partway Between Eloise and Amelia Earhart
- How Steinbeck Used the Diary as a Tool of Discipline, a Hedge Against Self-Doubt, and a Pacemaker for the Heartbeat of Creative Work
- 89 Clouds: Miraculously Beautiful Poetry and Painting about Clouds and Everything They Mean
- The Faith in the Soul: Young James Joyce’s Magnificent Letter to Lady Gregory
Like My Contributions?