I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Daily API RoundUp: WordAi, Coub, Knowtify, Circuit
- Wowza Media Systems Announces REST API for Wowza Streaming Engine
- 3 Tips for Extending Your App to the Apple Watch
- Google Pushes Container Management with Container Engine
- Amazon Underground Trumpeted as New Android App Monetization Model
- Daily API RoundUp: Google Maps Roads, Movin, Sighthound, InPlayer
- How to get Social and Professional Info From Email Addresses with Pipl
- Rising Strong: Brené Brown on the Physics of Vulnerability and What Resilient People Have in Common
- Bruce Lee on the Power of Repose and the Strength of Yielding
- David Byrne’s Lending Library
- Lucille Clifton Reads “Won’t You Celebrate With Me”
- The Silent Music of the Mind: Remembering Oliver Sacks
- Love, Kindness, and the Song of the Universe: The Night Jack Kerouac Kept a Young Woman from Taking Her Own Life
- The American Scholar: Emerson’s Superb Speech on the Life of the Mind, the Art of Creative Reading, and the Building Blocks of Genius
Like My Contributions?