I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Hack Your Ride Hopes to Increase Connected Car Opportunities
- Google Announces Classroom API
- Nasdaq Goes With Blockchain API Provider For Private Market Arm
- LGA Opens up API to Local Government Partners
- Why Your Go-To Security Tools May Not Cover APIs
- Plex Launches Plex Connect Open Integration Framework
- How Pixel Lab Used Microsoft Edge to Build a Flight Simulator
- A Living Obituary: Faulkner’s Beautiful Epitaph for Himself
- The Art of Biophilia: Extraordinary Mosaics Incorporating Earth’s Most Colorful Creatures
- The Aesthetics of Silence: Susan Sontag on Art as a Form of Spirituality and the Paradoxical Role of Silence in Creative Culture
- Teenage Sylvia Plath’s First Tragic Poem, with a Touching Remembrance by Her Mother
- The Central Mystery of Quantum Mechanics, Animated
- The Magic Box: A Whimsical Vintage Children’s Book for Grownups About Life, Death, and How To Be More Alive Every Day
- Amanda Palmer Reads Polish Nobel Laureate Wislawa Szymborska’s Poem “Life While-You-Wait”
Like My Contributions?