I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- AMD Plans To Release Mantle SDK Later This Year
- APIs Could Unlock Much Needed Banking Industry Transformation
- WeChat API Adds Payment Functionality
- Twitter Simplifies Vine Embedding Via New oEmbed API
- Microsoft Announces OneNote Search API Beta Release
- Distant.ly Provides Predictive Travel Suggestions Via Traitfy API
- Akamai Exposes Content Delivery Network APIs
- Anne Lamott on Grief, Gratitude, and Grace Amid Havoc
- Lost in Translation: An Illustrated Catalog of Beautiful Untranslatable Words from Around the World
- The Best Science Books of 2014
- Ursula K. Le Guin on Where Ideas Come From, the “Secret” of Great Writing, and the Trap of Marketing Your Work
- Artist Francis Bacon’s Conflicted and Creative Life, Illustrated
- Voltaire on How to Write Well and Stay True to Your Creative Vision
- The Graphic Canon of Children’s Literature: Comic Artists Reimagine Beloved Childhood Classics, from Tolstoy’s Fairy Tales to Harry Potter
Like My Contributions?