I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- 39 New APIs: Apportable, AYLIEN, and Built.io
- Gargl Offers Open Source Scraping Solution for Unofficial API Creation
- Today in APIs: AdWords API Available for Shopping Campaigns, and 8 New APIs
- New REST API Released for Bitrix24 Platform
- Plantronics Courts Developers for Its Wearables
- PayPal Releases Kraken to Help Spur Node.js Adoption
- SAP Promises to Publish APIs for HANA Apps in the Cloud
- Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Crucial Difference Between Success and Mastery
- A Love Letter to the City
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry on What the Sahara Desert Teaches Us About the Meaning of Life
- The Miraculous in the Mundane: Richard Feynman Explains How Rubber Bands Work
- Stewart Brand’s Reading List: 76 Books to Sustain and Rebuild Humanity
- Wondrous Beauty: How Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte Pioneered the Ideal of the Independent Woman
- Italo Calvino on Distraction, Procrastination, and Newspapers as the Proto-Time-Waster
Like My Contributions?