I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- ProgrammableWeb Takes Photos Of Google's 1959 Code The Road Bus
- Watch the Livestream from Google I/O
- Daily API RoundUp: Knowvent, Facebook Graph API Libraries
- Twenty Years of Java and Beyond
- Apple Watch To Support Native Apps With New SDK
- How to Tip Bitcoin With a Single Command
- Google I/O 2015 Features Android Pay
- An Animating Presence: Dani Shapiro on the Quest for a Connected Consciousness
- The Art of Science Communication: William Zinsser on How to Write Well About Science
- A Biologist-Turned-Buddhist and His Philosopher Father on the Nature of the Self and the True Measure of Personal Strength
- The Power of Unconditional Love: How Oliver Sacks’s Beloved Aunt Shaped His Life and Inspired His Courageous Dance with Death
- Emerson on Small Mercies, the True Measure of Wisdom, and How to Live with Maximum Aliveness
- The Brothers Grimm in Three Transcendent Dimensions: Shaun Tan’s Breathtaking Sculptural Illustrations for the Beloved Tales
- Spineless: Susan Middleton’s Mesmerizing Photographs of Marine Invertebrates
Like My Contributions?