I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: Microsoft Creates the "Hackfest"
- Imagga Fully Launches Automatic Image Tagging Solution
- Google Courts Startups to its Cloud With Cloud Platform for Startups
- Chefs Feed Introduces Food Recommendations API
- Slice Aims to Deliver a Uniquely Powerful Shopping Data Set
- Today in APIs: Google Updates Webmaster Tools API
- Reverb Releases Swagger 2.0 Next-Generation API Interface
- Sam Harris on Spirituality without Religion, Happiness, and How to Cultivate the Art of Presence
- A Sweet Celebration of Connection and Inner Softness in a Culture That Encourages Hard Individualism and Prickly Exteriors
- Nobel-Winning Playwright Eugene O’Neill on Happiness, Hard Work, and Success in a Letter to His Unmotivated Young Son
- Anne Truitt on Compassion, Humility, and How to Cure Our Chronic Self-Righteousness
- Zadie Smith on the Psychology of the Two Types of Writers
- Jeff Buckley on Music and Life: A Rare Interview with One of Creative History’s Most Tragic Heroes
- Theodor Adorno on the Art of Punctuation
Like My Contributions?