I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Would Your Company Benefit From Having an API Broker?
- Today in APIs: GlobalPayments Hosts Hackathon for Wearable Payment Solutions
- MonkeyLearn Launches Machine Learning Platform API
- Google Updates: Node.js Client libraries Added, HTTP Load Balancing Preview Released
- Iteris Brings High-Resolution Weather Data to Agriculture With New API
- APIcon UK: How Businesses Leverage Predictive APIs
- US Government Expands Commitments on 3rd Anniversary of Open Government Partnership
- Tolstoy’s Reading List: Essential Books for Each Stage of Life
- Hopeful Dispatches on Love, Sex, Work, Friendship, Death, and Life’s In-Betweenery from Lena Dunham
- Jane Goodall on Empathy and How to Reach Our Highest Human Potential
- Sam Harris on the Paradox of Meditation and How to Stretch Our Capacity for Everyday Self-Transcendence
- Too-ticky’s Guide to Life: Wisdom on Uncertainty, Presence, and Self-Reliance from Beloved Children’s Book Author Tove Jansson
- Werner Herzog on America and His Lifelong NASA Dream
- The Art of Timing: Alan Watts on the Perils of Hurrying and the Pleasures of Presence
Like My Contributions?