I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: Apple Restricts Use of Healthkit APIs
- Nordic APIs Hosts Upcoming API Platform Summit in Stockholm
- Today in APIs: Appy Pie Launches API to Build Augmented Reality Apps
- Learn About PHP, APIs, Mobile, Cloud and More at ZendCon 2014
- Cycling Analytics API Provides Tools That Help Cyclists Keep Track
- AnyMeeting API Offers Proven and Scalable Videoconferencing Functionality
- KidoZen Launches Mobile Data Virtualization Platform
- The Shortness of Life: Seneca on Busyness and The Art of Living Wide Rather Than Living Long
- Click Like You Give a Damn: The Politics of Linkbait and How Feeding on Buzz Ensures a Malnourished Soul
- From a Gentleman to a Lady: A Clever Cryptographic Love Letter from the 1850s
- Leonard Bernstein’s Moving Letter of Gratitude to His Mentor and a Prescient 1943 Manifesto for Crowdfunding the Arts
- Darwin’s Battle with Anxiety
- The Price of Admission: Dan Savage on the Myth of “The One” and the Unsettling Secret of Lasting Love
- Anne Truitt on Resisting the Label “Artist” and the Difference Between Doing Art and Being an Artist
Like My Contributions?