I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Unreliable Web APIs
- Why You Need An API-driven BaaS Strategy
- USDA and Microsoft Test Co-Built APIs With Food Resiliency Challenge
- Dynamsoft Creates HTML5 Support for Browsers in Document Scanning SDK
- Nexmo Brings Viber Into Cloud Chat App API
- Why CTOs Must Design with Developers in Mind
- Amazon Aurora MySQL Database Engine for Amazon RDS Now Available
- Michelangelo on Struggle and Creative Integrity
- Neil Gaiman’s Philosophical Dream, in a Whimsical Animation Narrated by Amanda Palmer
- Art as a Form of Active Prayer and What Writers Really Labor For
- Hunter S. Thompson on Violence, Vengeance, and the Only True Fix for Our Destructive Impulses
- Elizabeth Alexander on What Poetry Does for the Human Soul
- What Pet Should I Get? Dr. Seuss’s Previously Unseen Illustrated Wink at the Paradox of Choice and the Fear of Missing Out
- Beatrix Potter, Mycologist: The Beloved Children’s Book Author’s Little-Known Scientific Studies and Illustrations of Mushrooms
Like My Contributions?