I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Microsoft Helps Musician Embed Personality Into API
- Team Communication Starts with HipChat
- Apigee Launches Link an API-first Internet of Things Platform
- Mashape Publishes Open March Madness API
- Rackspace Announces Neutron API Unlimited Availability
- ElegantJ Offers Enhanced Version of BI Suite API
- AP ENPS Demonstrates New Open API and Integration Possibilities at NAB Show
- R. Crumb Illustrates Kafka
- Grandmother’s Glass Eye: Elizabeth Bishop on How Poetry Pretends Life into Reality
- Ongoingness: Sarah Manguso on Time, Memory, Beginnings and Endings, and the True Measure of a Life Filled with Aliveness
- How to Love: Legendary Zen Buddhist Teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on Mastering the Art of “Interbeing”
- How Music Heals the Soul: A Beautiful Conversation with Singer-Songwriter and Peace Activist Morley
- Enormous Smallness: The Sweet Illustrated Story of E. E. Cummings and His Creative Bravery
- Susan Sontag on Storytelling, What It Means to Be a Moral Human Being, and Her Piercing Advice to Writers
Like My Contributions?