I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Visa Readying More Mobile Payment APIs, SDKs
- EmoVu Reads Facial Expressions for Better User Experiences
- Today in APIs: Google Offers New Drive Security API
- Winklevoss twins launch API for their Bitcoin price index
- IG Opens API with IG Labs Initiative
- Apps Alliance and Intuit Release App Privacy Tool
- Today in APIs: Canada Will Hold Massive Hackathon in September
- “Vacation Sex”: A Poem by Dorianne Laux
- Migrant: An Alice in Wonderland for the Modern Immigrant Experience
- C.S. Lewis on Suffering and What It Means to Have Free Will in a Universe of Fixed Laws
- The Poetics of Reverie: Philosopher Gaston Bachelard on Dreams, Love, Solitude, and Happiness
- Love Is Forever: A Children’s Book That Helps Kids Deal with Losing a Loved One
- Astronomer Jill Tarter on the Ongoing Search for Extraterrestrial Life and How She Inspired Carl Sagan’s Novel-Turned-Film Contact
- How a Vintage Children’s Book Illustrated by Lynd Ward Saved New York’s Iconic Little Red Lighthouse
Like My Contributions?