I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- PubNub, IBM Partnership Highlights IoT Emphasis
- Government Agencies Turn to IFTTT to Make APIs Accessible
- Google Maps API Checker Uncovers Mapping API Problems
- Xignite to Distribute MSCI’s Global Equity Indexes via API
- Weebly Launches Enterprise Website Creation Platform
- WP REST API Transforms WordPress Into Full Application Framework
- New Relic Extends Real-Time Analytics Reach into Mobile Apps
- How Steinbeck Used the Diary as a Tool of Discipline, a Hedge Against Self-Doubt, and a Pacemaker for the Heartbeat of Creative Work
- 89 Clouds: Miraculously Beautiful Poetry and Painting about Clouds and Everything They Mean
- Despair, Determination, and the Faith in the Soul: Young James Joyce’s Magnificent Letter to Lady Gregory
- 26-Year-Old Frida Kahlo’s Compassionate Letter to 46-Year-Old Georgia O’Keeffe
- Rilke on Our Fear of the Unexplainable
- The Well of Being: An Extraordinary Children’s Book for Grownups about the Art of Living with Openhearted Immediacy
- E.B. White on How to Write for Children and the Writer’s Responsibility to All Readers
Like My Contributions?