I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Is Incomplete Twitter Data Skewing Social Analytics?
- Why a Less-is-more API Design Approach is Key to Success
- 3Scale CEO Sees Expansion of API Approaches in 2015
- AgriCharts Launches API Suite for Commodity Market Data
- ShuttleCloud Offers API to Build the Email Graph
- YouTube Now Defaults to HTML5 Video
- Penton Launches API Store for Professional Data
- Cassandra Austen’s Drawings of English Royalty for Teenage Jane Austen’s Parodic History of England
- D.T. Suzuki on What Freedom Really Means and How Zen Can Help Us Cultivate Our Character
- How to Listen Between the Lines: Anna Deavere Smith on the Art of Listening in a Culture of Speaking
- How Playing Music Benefits Your Brain More than Any Other Activity
- Rilke on What It Really Means to Love
- Pulitzer-Winning Poet Mark Strand on the Heartbeat of Creative Work and the Artist’s Task to Bear Witness to the Universe
- Sloth, Sissiness, and the Search of Self: Young Tolstoy’s Diaries and the Problem of Compulsive Intentional Organization
Like My Contributions?