I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- APIs Could Unlock Much Needed Banking Industry Transformation
- WeChat API Adds Payment Functionality
- Twitter Simplifies Vine Embedding Via New oEmbed API
- Microsoft Announces OneNote Search API Beta Release
- Distant.ly Provides Predictive Travel Suggestions Via Traitfy API
- Akamai Exposes Content Delivery Network APIs
- Twitter Search Update Exposes Every Tweet Since 2006
- Ursula K. Le Guin on Where Ideas Come From, the “Secret” of Great Writing, and the Trap of Marketing Your Work
- Artist Francis Bacon’s Conflicted and Creative Life, Illustrated
- Happy Birthday, Voltaire: His Advice on How to Write Poetry and Stay True to Your Creative Vision
- The Graphic Canon of Children’s Literature: Comic Artists Reimagine Beloved Childhood Classics, from Tolstoy’s Fairy Tales to Harry Potter
- The Difference Between the Beautiful and the Sublime, Animated
- The Humane Art: Virginia Woolf on What Killed Letter Writing and Why We Ought to Keep It Alive
- Creative Value of Staying Loose: MacArthur Geniuses on the Art of “Connected Irrelevance”
Like My Contributions?