I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Recreate Sounds with the Browser-Based Web Audio API
- 6 Categories that Make up the API Economy
- Daily API RoundUp: higi, Synapse Payments, WealthEngine
- Boomerang Email Apps to Feature Office 365 and Outlook.com
- Appery.io Adds MetaCert Security API to App Building Platform
- Drchrono-QueueDr Shows How APIs Will Transform Healthcare
- Microsoft Guess Your Age Site Proves Fallible, Misses Opportunities
- JFK on Poetry, Power, and the Artist’s Role in Society: His Eulogy for Robert Frost, One of the Greatest Speeches of All Time
- Our Microbes, Ourselves: How the Trillions of Tiny Organisms Living Inside Us Are Redefining What It Means to Be Human
- E.B. White on Idea-Incubation and the Two Faces of Discipline
- The Miraculous in the Mundane: Annie Dillard on Reclaiming Our Capacity for Joy and Wonder
- An Adventure in Paris with Pussy and Lovey: Alice B. Toklas and Gertrude Stein Become Babysitters
- David Whyte on the True Meaning of Friendship, Love, and Heartbreak
- Where the Wild Things Really Are: Maurice Sendak Illustrates the Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
Like My Contributions?