I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Build Apps Directly Inside Gmail and Inbox with InboxSDK
- Amazon Releases SDKs for Login and Pay with Amazon
- 5 Things to Consider When Using RESTful APIs and OAuth 2.0
- Prime Numbers Technology Releases Traveler Scorecard API
- Webhose.io API Now Features Similarity Search
- Gogobot Launches API Platform and Widget Tools
- The Time I Took My 6 Year Old to a Hackathon
- Spineless: Susan Middleton’s Mesmerizing Photographs of Marine Invertebrates
- Body, Soul, and the Elusive Seedbed of Our Identity: Lewis Carroll on the Material and Immaterial Forces of Life, in a Letter to a Little Girl
- Project 1 in 4: Drawings Illuminating the Everyday Realities of Life with Mental Illness
- Montaigne on “Curation,” the Illusion of Originality, and How We Form Our Opinions
- Anne Sexton’s Sensual Love Poem “Song for a Lady,” in an Animation Inspired by Oliver Sacks
- How to Change Minds: Blaise Pascal on the Art of Persuasion
- Arts of the Possible: Adrienne Rich on Writing, Capitalism, Freedom, and How Silence Fertilizes the Human Imagination
Like My Contributions?