I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: WSO2 to Host Integrated Ecosystem Workshops, and 11 new APIs
- MQTT Promotes Standards, Interoperability on IoT
- Today in APIs: Aplos’s API for Nonprofits, and 6 New APIs
- Twitter’s Acquisition of Gnip Highlights Rise of Aggregators in DaaS Market
- Samsung’s Position On Tizen May Hurt Developer Recruitment
- Enigma Opens Door to Public API and Platform Access
- Today in APIs: HTC’s Dual Lens SDK, and 10 New APIs
- How a Smile Saved Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s Life: A Soul-Lifting Meditation on Our Shared Humanity
- Mr. Bliss: Tolkien’s Little-Known Children’s Book for His Own Kids, Lovingly Handwritten and Illustrated by the Author Himself
- Hope Is a Girl Selling Fruit
- If This Isn’t Nice, What Is? Kurt Vonnegut’s Advice to the Young on Kindness, Computers, Community, and the Power of Great Teachers
- I Can Fly: A Heartening Vintage Gem by Ruth Krauss, with Illustrations by Celebrated Disney Artist Mary Blair
- Posterity Is Stupid: 19-Year-Old Italo Calvino on Living with Integrity and How to Assert Yourself
- The Wizard of Oz, Reimagined by Beloved Illustrator Lisbeth Zwerger
Like My Contributions?