I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: HP Drops EC2 API Support, and 2 New APIs
- Serena Software Adds Deployment Hub to Release Manager
- 10 Examples of What API Developers are Working on Right Now
- LaunchKey Releases Updated API Integrations for Multi-Factor Authentication
- Web API Language Development is Moving Forward
- Today in APIs: Ubidots’ API Powers Internet of Things
- Intuit QuickBooks Online API Now Free
- RIP, Nelson Mandela: Madiba’s Moving Inauguration Speech and Timeless Wisdom from His Autobiography
- Dame Steve Shirley, the World’s First Freelance Programmer
- The 13 Best Art and Design Books of 2013
- Happy 79th Birthday, Joan Didion: The Beloved Writer on Grief
- J. R. R. Tolkien on Fairy Tales, Language, the Psychology of Fantasy, and Why There’s No Such Thing as Writing “For Children”
- The Art of Rube Goldberg
- Hemingway on Not Writing for Free and How to Run a First-Rate Publication
Like My Contributions?