I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Gargl Offers Open Source Scraping Solution for Unofficial API Creation
- Today in APIs: AdWords API Available for Shopping Campaigns, and 8 New APIs
- New REST API Released for Bitrix24 Platform
- Plantronics Courts Developers for Its Wearables
- PayPal Releases Kraken to Help Spur Node.js Adoption
- SAP Promises to Publish APIs for HANA Apps in the Cloud
- Today in APIs: 3scale StartupBus API Contest Winners, and 7 New APIs
- The Miraculous in the Mundane: Richard Feynman Explains How Rubber Bands Work
- Stewart Brand’s Reading List: 76 Books to Sustain and Rebuild Humanity
- Wondrous Beauty: How Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte Pioneered the Ideal of the Independent Woman
- Italo Calvino on Distraction, Procrastination, and Newspapers as the Proto-Time-Waster
- Buckminster Fuller Presages Online Education, with a Touch of TED, Netflix, and Pandora, in 1962
- The Science of Our Warped Perception of Time, Animated
- The Distracted Public: Saul Bellow on How Writers and Artists Save Us from the “Moronic Inferno” of Our Time
Like My Contributions?