I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Viggle Partnership with HitFix Extends Rewards Platform
- YouTube WatchMe For Android Brings Live Broadcasting To Third Party Apps
- Progress Software Updates its Node.js Platform
- Microsoft Band Will Support Android and Apple iOS
- IBM, Twitter Alliance Promises Improved Data Accessibility
- Diffbot Analyze API Enables Automatic Data Extraction
- Cosmigraphics: Picturing Space Through Time in 4,000 Years of Mapping the Universe
- Follow the Footnote: Ben Schott on the Value of the Ungoogleable and What Virginia Woolf Can Teach Us About Great Design
- William James on Choosing Purpose Over Profit and the Life-Changing Power of a Great Mentor
- The Hand Through the Fence: Pablo Neruda on What a Childhood Encounter Taught Him About Writing and Why We Make Art
- Jazz Legend Bill Evans on the Creative Process, Self-Teaching, and Balancing Clarity with Spontaneity in Problem-Solving
- Evolution: A Coloring Book
- At Home with Themselves: Sage Sohier’s Moving Portraits of Same-Sex Couples in the 1980s
Like My Contributions?