I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- How CowBoom Streamlines Merchandising With BestBuy’s APIs
- Four Ways APIs Can be used to Gain Competitive Advantage
- How Apple's Actionable Notifications API Works on Apple Watch
- How StoryCorps.me Was Built Using The Wordpress API and PhoneGap
- Daily API RoundUp: Myfox API, Wunderground, U.S. Department of Labor SDKs
- OpenCorporates Heralds Open Data as a Public Good
- Samsung Needs Developer Help to Make Apple Watch Killer
- This I Believe: Thomas Mann on Time and the Soul of Existence
- What Power Really Means: Cheryl Strayed Reads Adrienne Rich’s Homage to Marie Curie
- Tell Me What to Dream About: An Illustrated Nocturnal Adventure of Imaginative Possibility
- Thoreau on Libraries and His Ideal Sanctuary for Books
- Beastly Verse: From Lewis Carroll to William Blake, Beloved Poems About Animals in Vibrant and Unusual Illustrations
- Wendell Berry on Our Contempt for Small Places and the Perils of Our “Rugged Individualism”
- Charlotte Brontë’s Beautiful and Heartbreaking Love Letters of Unrequited Affection
Like My Contributions?