I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Uber's First-Mover Advantage Complicates Competitors' API Strategies
- Superpowered has Released a Cross-Platform Audio SDK
- Today in APIs: Chain Lands New Funding to Expand Bitcoin Platform Offering
- WhitePages Opens Contact Graph API and New Developer Portal
- Addepar and HackerRank Host Record-Breaking Hackathon
- Everyone API Puts Valuable Telephone Data at Developers' Fingertips
- ProgrammableWeb's API Conference Is Coming To London
- How We Know What We Know: The Art of Adaequatio and Seeing with the Eye of the Heart
- Happy Birthday, Ray Bradbury: The Beloved Author on the Secret of Life, Work, and Love
- Maurice Sendak’s Rare, Sensual Illustrations for Herman Melville’s Greatest Commercial Failure and Most Personally Beloved Book
- How Rockets Really Work
- Why We Hurt Each Other: Tolstoy’s Letters to Gandhi on Love, Violence, and the Truth of the Human Spirit
- James Baldwin on the Creative Process and the Artist’s Responsibility to Society
- Inside, Outside, Upside-Down: A Sweet Children’s Book About Understanding the World Through Relative Positions
Like My Contributions?