I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: SmartBear Partners with Swagger on SOAPUI Pro Plug-in
- Blackphone Launches Bug Bounty to Crowdsource Security
- Business Travel: A $1.12T Global Opportunity
- Open Data Center Alliance to Host First Hackathon
- Today in APIs: Salesforce.com Million Dollar Hackathon Returns
- Chefs Feed Uses New API to Support High-Profile Content Syndication Deals
- How To Ace Your Hackathon Presentation
- Greil Marcus on What the History of Rock ‘n’ Roll Teaches Us about Innovation and the Art of Self-Reinvention
- Professor Astro Cat’s Frontiers of Space: Imaginative and Illuminating Children’s Book Tickles Our Zest for the Cosmos
- Marie Curie on Curiosity, Wonder, and the Spirit of Adventure in Science
- A Life Worth Living: Albert Camus on Our Search for Meaning and Why Happiness Is Our Moral Obligation
- Joni Mitchell on Freedom, the Source of Creativity, and the Dark Side of Success
- Susan Sontag on the Perils of Publicity in Creative Work
- David Foster on Commercial Entertainment, the Redemptive Power of Reading, and the Future of Writing in the Age of Information
Like My Contributions?