I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- ForgeRock Aids Effort to Create Open Source UMA Toolkits Based on OAuth
- SmartBear Launches Ready! Plug-in for MSFT Azure API Management
- Daily API RoundUp: Lufthansa, ARToolKit, LimeSpot, CoolClimate
- CA API Developer Portal Now Features RAML and SOAP Support
- Daily API RoundUp: Microsoft Health, ACTIVE, Bugsnag
- Flowthings Looks to Help Cities Integrate Real-Time API Data
- NTT Communications Launches Cross-Browser Speech-Recognition API
- Hunter S. Thompson on Violence, Vengeance, and the Only True Fix for Our Destructive Impulses
- Elizabeth Alexander on What Poetry Does for the Human Soul
- What Pet Should I Get? Dr. Seuss’s Previously Unseen Illustrated Wink at the Paradox of Choice and the Fear of Missing Out
- Beatrix Potter, Mycologist: The Beloved Children’s Book Author’s Little-Known Scientific Studies and Illustrations of Mushrooms
- Albert Einstein’s Love Letters
- The World We Live In: An Extraordinary Reality-Check
- A Zen Master Explains Death and the Life-Force to a Child and Outlines the Three Essential Principles of Zen Mind
Like My Contributions?