I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- Today in APIs: Withings API, and 4 New APIs
- AirPair Announces New API Provider Partners in Expert Network
- AtTask and WebDAM Announce Integration Partnership
- Today in APIs: Mapbox adds Smart Directions, and 3 New APIs
- Two Breakout API Categories (And Two Slumpers) of 2014
- NIST’s AppVet Tests Apps for Government Use
- Dell Adds Analytics Capability to Boomi Integration Service
- Love Undetectable: Andrew Sullivan on Why Friendship Is a Greater Gift Than Romantic Love
- Upside Down Day: Rare and Wonderful Vintage Children’s Book by the Head of NASA’s Public Affairs Office
- Why Love Needs Space: Applying the Benjamin Franklin Effect to Romantic Relationships
- Susan Sontag on Beauty vs. Interestingness
- Three Delightful Poems About Dogs from E.B. White
- Happy Birthday, Nabokov: A BBC Documentary on Lolita and Life
- Legendary Harvard Psychologist Jerome Bruner on the Art of “Effective Surprise” and the 6 Essential Conditions of Creativity
Like My Contributions?