I have finished development of a PHP Class for easily adding date/time selectors to any (X)HTML form. The code and description have been published on the PHP Classes website.
The intended use for this class is to add date/time selectors to forms using the PHP Date() function syntax.
- APIs Could Change the Affiliate Network Landscape
- Yet Analytics Builds Upon the DoD’s Experience API
- USS Connect API Provides Direct Ordering Interface
- Owler Looks at How APIs Fit into a DaaS Business Model
- Groovy Project Joins Apache Software Foundation
- Google Postpones Plans to Integrate Dart into Chrome
- Cyfe, Zapier Integration Expands Business Dashboard
- Enormous Smallness: The Sweet Illustrated Story of E. E. Cummings and His Creative Bravery
- Susan Sontag on Storytelling, What It Means to Be a Moral Human Being, and Her Piercing Advice to Writers
- A Seizure of Happiness: Mary Oliver on Finding Magic in Life’s Unremarkable Moments
- Why Consciousness Exists: Douglas Rushkoff on Science, God, and the Purpose of Reality
- Margaret Mead and James Baldwin on Identity, Race, the Immigrant Experience, and Why the “Melting Pot” Is a Problematic Metaphor
- Sense of Nonsense: Alan Watts on How We Find Meaning by Surrendering to Meaninglessness
- Viva Frida: A Beautiful and Unusual Children’s Book Celebrating Frida Kahlo’s Story and Spirit
Like My Contributions?