The intended use for this class is to handle the addition, modification, and removal of recurring, subscription-based transactions through the Authorize.net payment gateway.
This class requires PHP 5
- Apigee Extends Edge API Analytics Depth and Scope
- Restlet Java Framework Debuts Version 2.3
- Microsoft Extends Data Reach Across Hybrid Clouds
- Open APIs Hold the Key to the Future of Banking
- Apps For Europe Will Reward Best Open Data App With 5,000 EUR
- Amazon Updates Maps API, Adds 3D Vectoring and Fluid Movement
- Google Closes Freebase, Launches Knowlege Graph API
- Madeleine L’Engle on Creativity, Hope, Getting Unstuck, and How Studying Science Enriches Art
- How New York Became New York: A Love Letter to Jane Jacobs, Tucked Inside a Graphic Biography of Robert Moses
- At What Point Are You Actually Dead?
- Wendell Berry on Solitude and Why Pride and Despair Are the Two Great Enemies of Creative Work
- Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress: A Tender Story of Gender Identity, Acceptance, and Overcoming Bullying
- Carl Sagan Explains How Stars Are Born, Live, and Die
- Margaret Mead on Myth vs. Deception and What to Tell Kids about Santa Claus
Like My Contributions?