This addon to Contact Form 7 provides the capability to automatically send information collected from form submissions to Campaign Monitor.
- Sends email and optionally a name.
- Can either use “subscribe” checkbox or submit all email addresses.
- Submit to any list on Campaign Monitor.
- Works silently. Does not alert subscriber to errors or duplicates, and does not send a welcome email.
This plugin is hosted in the WordPress Plugins Directory. Visit http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/contact-form-7-campaignmonitor-addon/ to download.
- Download and install the plugin. Be sure to activate it on the plugins page.
- On the Contact Form 7, form settings page, set the field used for email, exactly the way you would set it in the “Mail” blocks.
- Set the Full Name field if desired. Either a [full-name] or [first-name] [last-name] (or any other combination) can be used.
- If choosing to use an “opt-in” checkbox in your form, set the Required Acceptance field to the name of the checkbox field. An example of a “opt-in” checkbox field is shown to the right.
- Set the API Key from your master Campaign Monitor, Account Settings page.
- Set the Client ID from the Client Settings page.
- Set the List ID for the list in which you would like to submit addresses. This can be found by selecting the list, the clicking on “(change name/type)” under the list title.
Like My Contributions?